Friday, May 6, 2011

THE GREEN















firstly i would like to apologise for the very lateness of my post, I'm not complaining believe me but i have been very busy at the minuet developing my new bait THE GREEN, witch should be on the shelf in the shops and online when i get beck from France with my final testing stages.

I have fallen Lucky a little over this as i have been asked to go and help the Phoenix school kids out on a week fishing trip.

basically i have another five Field Testers to test modification of the bait for a final week to make sure the bait is as good as it could be.


Other than the green i have one other thing to shout about this month and that is Prologic xlnt Spectrum fluorocarbon simply the best hook link and leader material i have ever used and over the next month or so i will show you wot i have been doing with it.

PS all these fish have been caught on it

speak soon Tony







No comments:

Post a Comment