Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm an Entrepreneur: Text Marketing Miami is Finally Here!


From the time I arrived in Miami, I already knew that I'd be starting a small business. I'd been researching a lot of text message marketing systems during my Fall internship, and I realized that with a bit of hard word, a tax-return investment, and some help from my friend and graphic designer Shonit Jain over at Eyetography, I could be my own boss.

Well, it's finally happening. I'm the owner of Text Marketing Miami, a text message marketing software company. How it works is that restaurants, bars, clubs, salons, boutiques, condo associations, etc, use my software to send out text message campaigns to their subscribers.

Head over to Text Marketing Miami to check it out. Also, you don't need to be in South Florida to use the software. It works for anyone, anywhere in the US. I just decided to use Miami in the name for local advertising purposes.

Contact me via the blog or Text Marketing Miami website if you're interested in doing business.

-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment